Greater Shepparton Newspapers
Newspapers, Publications and Print Media in Greater Shepparton
Local Newspapers in and Around Greater Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
Greater Shepparton, located in the Goulburn Valley region of Victoria, Australia, is served by several local newspapers that keep residents informed about local news, events, and community updates. Below are some of the noteworthy newspapers available in and around Greater Shepparton:
1. Shepparton News:
- The Shepparton News is a prominent daily newspaper that has been serving the Greater Shepparton region since 1873.
- It covers a wide range of local news topics including politics, economy, sports, entertainment, and more.
- The newspaper offers comprehensive coverage of community events, local businesses, and upcoming activities.
- In addition to print copies, Shepparton News also maintains an online presence, allowing readers to access news articles and features through their official website.
2. Shepparton Adviser:
- The Shepparton Adviser is a community newspaper that aims to provide timely and relevant news to the residents of Greater Shepparton.
- It is published weekly and covers a variety of local news including council updates, health news, education, arts, and culture.
- The Shepparton Adviser is known for its strong community focus, actively promoting local events and achievements.
- The newspaper is available in both print and online formats, ensuring easy access to its content whenever and wherever.
3. Riverine Herald:
- While not based directly in Greater Shepparton, the Riverine Herald is a widely read newspaper that covers news from Shepparton as well as the neighboring region of Echuca-Moama.
- Published three times a week, the Riverine Herald provides a comprehensive coverage of local news, sports, lifestyle, and more.
- It also features classifieds, real estate listings, and a vibrant letters section that encourages reader participation.
- The Riverine Herald is available in both print and online formats, offering readers various options to stay connected with local happenings.
4. Kyabram Free Press:
- The Kyabram Free Press primarily serves the town of Kyabram, located just south of Greater Shepparton.
- Despite its local focus, it often covers news and events that are of interest to residents of both Kyabram and Greater Shepparton.
- Published weekly, the Kyabram Free Press features stories on local news, sports, community events, and more.
- It provides readers with insights into the town's economy, educational opportunities, and local government updates.
- The newspaper offers print copies as well as an online platform to access its content.
These are just a few of the local newspapers that cater to the needs of residents in and around Greater Shepparton. Each publication plays a vital role in keeping the community informed and connected with local affairs. Whether in print or online, these newspapers offer valuable resources for staying up-to-date with the latest news, events, and developments in Greater Shepparton and its neighboring areas.
For further information visit the Media and Advertising category in the Greater Shepparton Business Directory Greater Shepparton Media and Advertising
Fact or Fiction? Find a factual mistake on the www.shepparton.city website, point it out to us and win a VIP Account upgrade for your Business or Community Group. To have us fix, add or remove something. simply login to contact us. All Australians can login.
Tens of thousands of real Aussie visitors land on our websites weekly. Partner with us and promote your media publication to Greater Shepparton locals and Victoria visitors! We are an Australian Family business.
To Self-Create your own news article in our Greater Shepparton News category simply Login.
To promote your Business, Community Group or Event simply Login basic listings are FREE and full featured listings are incredibly inexpensive with national rates under $1 per website per year. Listing Events is a free addon with your Community or Business membership. We are great for increasing your Brand Recognition, do you have that handled?